Australia is one of the best countries to apply for a permanent residence visa (PR). It has designed several categories of Visa to offer permanent residence to the candidates i.e.; Visa Subclass 189, Visa Subclass 190, etc.
To apply for these permanent residence visas, you must follow an immigration system based on points. Australia's points-based immigration system determines your eligibility for the PR visa according to the points you obtain by key selection factors, ie age, language proficiency, work experience, education, etc.
What is the application process for PR in Australia?
If you want to confirm your eligibility for permanent residence (PR) in Australia, Click on the "Australia Points Calculator" button below.
Let's discuss the crucial aspects of Australia's Permanent Residence process, that is, its benefits, requirements and the different categories of visas offered by Australian Immigration.
In case you are wondering, what are the benefits you will get as a permanent resident of Australia, let's find out the key benefits of Australian Permanent Residence.
Benefits of Permanent Residency (PR) - Australia:
- You can live & work in Australia indefinitely.
- You are allowed to leave and enter Australia frequently within the initial five year period after it can be renewed, if you meet the criteria.
- After spending the first years in the state of permanent residence, you can apply for citizenship.
- Permanent residents enjoy many rights and privileges as well as Australian citizens, including access to free or subsidized health and legal services.
- You can sponsor your relatives in Australia, subject to compliance with the residency criteria and the guarantee of support requirements.
- Australia's public relations status gives you the right to request Australian consular assistance abroad.
- It also gives you the right to travel, live, work and study in New Zealand, after the approval of the New Zealand government.
- Your children born within Australia will be considered Australian citizens by birth.
Is your dream settling in Australia as a Permanent Resident and you are confused about the requirements to apply for PR Visa, let's find out the key requirements for it?