If you are looking for permanent residency in Canada then you must secure minimum marks in CELPIP which is known as the Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program. This test is accepted in lots of universities, government, colleges etc as proof of your proficiency in English.

CELPIP is administered by Paragon Testing Enterprises and it measures the reading, writing, speaking skills and listening skills of a non-native speaker.

This test gets organized in two versions:

CELPIP-General Test: Under this test, the proficiency level of English will be tested in the format of Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening. Various organizations that accept general tests are Immigration, Real state, British Council of India and Refugees. Also if you are willing to get permanent residency then also you must have acceptance via a general test.

CELPIP-General LS Test: Under this category listening and speaking skills are get testes as proof for getting citizenship in Canada. Hence if you need PR in Canada then this test needs to be cleared.


  • Surbhi - Student

    "Taking Canbridge's service has been the one of the best choices I made in my life. Team stuck with me throughout the process and always answered all of my queries."

  • Abhinav - Student

    "I am very satisfied with your service. Very organized and informative. I appreciate your service."

We use cookies to improve our website. By continuing to use this website, you are giving consent to cookies being used. More details…